[Tinycc-devel] missing dlfcn.h but defined in tcclib.h, also missing RTL

From: UnknownGamer40464
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] missing dlfcn.h but defined in tcclib.h, also missing RTLD_LOCAL
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 23:27:00 -0400

Is there any reason dlfcn.h is missing (at least on windows) and yet its functions and macros
 are defined in tcclib.h, and that tcclib.h references it in a comment as if it were a file?

I also noticed RTLD_LOCAL was missing but it seems like
 it should just be 0x000 since, according to oracle man pages,
 local is the default option.

I see this on a windows build of 50abaae, which I'm using, and in windows mob.

Thanks.