[Tinycc-devel] mob in bad state?

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] mob in bad state?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 07:08:56 +0200

The few last commits leave mob in bad state!!
The last state on which I trust is after my revert “Revert commit
55f8963dfab5c543f7f34589d3ef9d3f2da3db14 from wanjochan until better tested on
all platforms”

After this one:
Minor issue: Kyryl “add tests for float conversions to u64” added variables in
a middle of a function in 22_floating_point.c very easy to fix but, as Vincent
said, not sure it's a bug. For the recall, to make tcc more portable, we prefer
to keep all variable declarations before instructions.

Much more annoying:
commit "misplaced parenthese around definition of CONFIG_TCC_BCHECK by
Pursuer2" looks good but it incidentally removes (at least) test additions made
by Kyryl on 22_floating_point.c. It is very strange because you don’t see this
change in changelog.
Unfortunately, I don't know which other changes/regressions this commit
introduce.

I’m not good enough with git to see what happens.

Since tcc is my daily compiler I urge committers to be more careful when they
commit on mod. It will save me hours.