Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer

From: Thema
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 21:51:56 -0500

Dear tcc Development Team;

I have downloaded the latest version of the Tiny C Compiler but
when I try to run a program compiled by it, I get an error message
about the exec format being invalid. I suppose that the ELF header
is not compatible with the current operating system in use. Is there
another version of tcc that I can download and use?

Sincerely,

Thema Guishard