|Subject:||Re: [Tinycc-devel] Programmer to Programmer|
|Date:||Wed, 23 Sep 2020 22:54:42 +0200|
To help you, few questions:
- Are you using the latest version from mod? If not, I invite you to get mod and try again
- If it still fails, can you give us the exact system you’re using, the C compiler and compiler version you use for bootstrap, and the CPU you run on.
- Copy of “./configure;make” output
- A very simple program that fails
- The exact error message would also help.
From: Tinycc-devel [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Thema
Dear tcc Development Team;
I have downloaded the latest version of the Tiny C Compiler but
when I try to run a program compiled by it, I get an error message
about the exec format being invalid. I suppose that the ELF header
is not compatible with the current operating system in use. Is there
another version of tcc that I can download and use?
On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:17 AM Thema <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|