Re: [Tinycc-devel] Report - A decying support for Windows 2000 Professio

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Report - A decying support for Windows 2000 Professional SP4
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 07:07:23 +0100

Yes, “20 year old OS” has also been my first reaction.

However, I have a deep respect for people doing retro computing. I personality maintain machines even older. One of them is a PII 333Mhz machine which still works well on Debian 10.6 … and tcc.

I don’t see any reasons to not help people trying to make tcc work on those machines if effort is “reasonable”.

So, yes, we still care “a little bit” of them.

C.