[Tinycc-devel] selinux is now an odd option name

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] selinux is now an odd option name
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 05:59:49 +0100

Hi,

Still WIP, tcc now works, at least partially, on *BSD system.

Some of them require –with-selinux in order to use mmap. This flag is odd and confusing as it is not related to selinux but only a consequence of using selinux … on Linux.

Can we choose a better name and perhaps keep selinux as deprecated name to not break current habits?

I let you choose a more appropriated name.

C.