[Tinycc-devel] Time for 0.9.28?

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Time for 0.9.28?
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 07:43:10 +0100

Hi team,

We have an official 0.9.27 version which is now quite old. Very often we get reported BUGs which have been fixed long ago on mod.

This year, tcc also received a lot of new ports: Linux/riscv64, macOs, many *BSD…

I think it’s really time to increase tcc version. Maintainers, could you plan this by January or February and, until it happens, ask to block new features and accept only fixes?

C.

P.S. I think is reasonable to make at least one major release every year or so.