Re: [Tinycc-devel] issues/questions with stddef.h which comes with tcc

From: Joshua Scholar
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] issues/questions with stddef.h which comes with tcc
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 09:21:41 -0800

Does this mean that TCC works with CLang includes and libraries on Linux-arm, Linux-arm64, Linux x64, Linux-riscv, FreeBSD-x64, FreeBSD-arm64, NetBSD-x64, and NetBSD-arm64?

That would be very useful.  I mentioned wondering before but didn't get a useful answer.

It's amazing that you have access to 12 setups including a RiscV one!