Re: [Tinycc-devel] manually inlining functions

From: Kyryl Melekhin
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] manually inlining functions
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 00:13:07 +0000

Yakov <exebook@gmail.com> wrote:

> Manual inlining seems to be a straightforward thing, just clone the
> node into the ast and rename all variables to something unique so I
> thought maybe that's what tcc supports with some pragma or what not.

If you create such a tool which can take any C code and straight up
inline everything into main() function you would be revolutionary
genious in my eyes. I don't know why, but seems like nobody tried
creating such tool before or I am not aware of it's existance. If
you find any, let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
Kyryl.