[Tinycc-devel] Linking system dylibs on macOS 11+

From: Sushant Pandurangi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Linking system dylibs on macOS 11+
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 00:59:28 +0200

Hello all,

I made some small additions to tccmacho.c to get it to work with system
libraries on Big Sur that are in the shared linker cache. Only x86-64 for now;
I don't have any M1 mac to test.

I haven't contributed to tcc before. Do I push straight to mob or would anyone
like to take a look first?

Some points to know:
-- SDK paths are hardcoded as
"/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk" and
"/Applications/Xcode.app/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk" in that order.
-- I pulled in <sys/stat.h> because I need to get the size of the tbd file.
Hopefully it won't break the build for any other OSs.
-- Works only for building executables, not (yet) with `tcc -run`.

A patch on top of commit e3a0eb50899 (mob as of today) is attached if you would
like a preview.

Regards,
Sushant