Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files

From: NightStrike
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:10:59 -1000

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 04:36 Christian Jullien <eligis@orange.fr> wrote:

The nice thing with tcc is that it is fast … but also Tiny.

Once compiled it can be used on any Windows machine not bloated with Gigabytes of memory like VC++, Cygwin or Mingw64.

Mingw-w64 does not itself require any memory at all. We provide the headers and imports for compilers. If used with a large footprint compiler, that doesn't affect anything about what we ourselves provide. You could use what we provide with tinycc, and likewise still have a small footprint.