[Tinycc-devel] Embedding Python on Linux requires -Xlinker -export-dynam

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Embedding Python on Linux requires -Xlinker -export-dynamic
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 12:15:37 +0200

Hi,

I’m currently implementing Python called from OpenLisp.

When I detect Python link flags with ax_python_embed.m4 among other things, it returns me “-Xlinker -export-dynamic” which tcc does not support.

As sed is my best friend, I can detect that I’m compiling with tcc and remove them.

Another solution is to silently ignore “-Xlinker -export-dynamic” from tcc. I can do that if you like.

Please tell me.