Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compatibility with musl and tcc

From: Alvarito050506
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compatibility with musl and tcc
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:41:16 -0300

Hello,

I know it's a dumb question but, do you have the `musl-dev` package
installed? Because I've seen similar errors (with stddefs, stdargs,
etc.), but never one with stdio.

I'm on aarch64, but in my experience you just have to clone the repo,
pass the `--config-musl` flag to the configure script, delete TCC's
`include/std*.h` files so they don't interfere with musl's, and then
`make && make install`.

Also, that e-mail indeed seems outdated, since TCC now offers
__builtin_va* implementations and/or shims, depending on the platform.

Hope this helps.