[Tinycc-devel] Error when manipulating doubles in stack win64

From: Clement Franchini
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Error when manipulating doubles in stack win64
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 10:27:05 +0000

Hi,
we encountered an issue when manipulating doubles in the last version (0.9.27)
of tcc. It looks like the stack is not correctly managed for that type.

The joined test file compute the same values in two different ways. The results
should be the same, but they're different.

On GNU/Linux, it works perfectly (I only tested 64 bits)

On Windows 10 (64 bits):

32bits: If I compile using -m32, it works.

64bits: if I don't specify or use -m64 it failed. I also did the test by using
float instead of double and it works. So the problem only occurs
for double on 64 bits Windows.

Cordialement/Regards.
--
Clément Franchini