[Tinycc-devel] Re : Re: Re : Re: Extend tcc to use viable.

From: david . koch
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Re : Re: Re : Re: Extend tcc to use viable.
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 15:54:08 +0100 (CET)

Yeah, nice project to add some "c++" support to tcc almost for "free".

The dude disappeared after version 1.3.2 in 2008, he perhaps would have
improved it some more.

The "instrumentation/decoration" of header files is getting really ridiculous.

I pity the preprocessor sometimes, it might see some really horrible things.

I'm wondering if it doesn't commit suicide during some builds.

Regards.