[Tinycc-devel] The Support of Floating Point Instructions

From: Suote127
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] The Support of Floating Point Instructions
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:44:50 +0800

Hi list,
        I am work on some code with inline floating-point assembly
instructions.But tcc complaints about the input modifier "t":this asks for
the first floating-point register.
        The similar modifier is "u",which asks for the second register.Both
are not supported by tcc at present but seem to be used widely.
        According to a comment in i386-asm.c,none of floating-point
registers is supported in inline assembly.Is that true?If so,is there
a plan to add that?
        And I want to find a list that contains the support status of
floating-point instructions,could someone give something like that?
        Thanks for your help!

ziyao