Re: [Tinycc-devel] compiler switches -m32 -m64 and busybox

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] compiler switches -m32 -m64 and busybox
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:39:40 +0200

Antoni Gual Via wrote:
Hello
I have recently compiled a Win64 version of TCC from the mob using the
busybox and a 0.9.27 Win64 release.

When trying to compile with the -m32 switch mentioned in the help I get
all kind of errors. I guess the headers and libs I have are all for 64
bits windows. GCC has separate lib folders for Win32 and Win64..

Is there a setting in the config of the busybox that would give me the
two sets of libraries or I should use  a completely separate
compilation for Win32?

The cross compiler and library needed for -m32 can be build using

    $ make all cross-i386-win32 && make install

Ciao,

-- gr

Kind regards