[Tinycc-devel] Re : Disabling memmove optimization

From: david . koch
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Re : Disabling memmove optimization
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 17:07:23 +0200 (CEST)

What you are requesting when "return b" is indeed a memory move (copy)
operation.

Since your overriding the C language's memory operations, you have to provide
your own.

It should be named either "memmove" or "_memmove" provided at link time.

Look for :

    "  -nostdinc    do not use standard system include paths\n"
    "  -nostdlib    do not link with standard crt and libraries\n"

That might be your dope.

https://tinycc-devel.nongnu.narkive.com/9qKgFxHl/nostdlib-option-in-libtcc

https://www.reddit.com/r/kernel/comments/iv9aey/gcc_nostdlib_vs_nolibc/

http://cs107e.github.io/guides/gcc/