Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault when using '-static'

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault when using '-static'
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 17:13:09 +0200

Just curious,

When you say "All failed..."
Is it the consequence of

Rpi32
tcc: error: Unknown relocation type for got: 107

Rpi64
tcc: error: Unknown relocation type for got: 313

On macOS, issue is different (and logic AFAIK)
tcc: error: library 'c' not found
tcc: error: undefined symbol '_free'
tcc: error: undefined symbol '_longjmp'
tcc: error: undefined symbol '_malloc'