Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug that TinyCC Analyses Strings inside #if 0 blocks

From: Ziyao
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug that TinyCC Analyses Strings inside #if 0 blocks
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:45:46 +0800

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 12:01:57PM +0200, grischka wrote:
> Is it necessary or a good idea to remove that behavior/feature now
> from tcc?
> I've seen no arguments.

Sorry for my impulsive decision.

It is a valuable feature to be honest but supposed to be described
in document I think.

As for me,I agree with Vincent and am wishing to make TinyCC throw a
warning in this case at least,because it seems exactly to break the
language rules.

Maybe we could revert this commit,keep this feature but make TinyCC
print a message when -Wall option is specified.

Ziyao