Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault on musl with '-run'

From: Arthur Williams
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault on musl with '-run'
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 21:35:30 -0700

On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 12:49:33AM -0600, arnold@skeeve.com wrote:
> Arthur Williams via Tinycc-devel <tinycc-devel@nongnu.org> wrote:
>
> > when I changed the shebang to '#!/bin/tcc -run -g -bt4'.
>
> #! doesn't work that way; tcc won't get all those flags as
> separate arguments.  Try running from the command line.
>
> Arnold

Thanks for the response Arnold. According to the man page, tcc wants all
those arguments as one token so I believe the shebang works as I
expected and the code compiles.

Anyways figured out what went wrong. I had `LDFLAGS=-static` set in my
environment when building. When tcc was rebuilt without this flag, then
my problem went away.

So guess this is a problem with building tcc statically at least on
musl.

Arthur