[Tinycc-devel] doh! (fixed apache module with tcc)

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] doh! (fixed apache module with tcc)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:26:54 +0100

well the crt thing should have told me something!

fixed it with ./configure as that line doesn't seem to get triggered (define is always set)

duplicate main should have *really* told me something....

... anyhoo somehow I'd forgotten to add

tcc_set_output_type(s, TCC_OUTPUT_MEMORY);

how any of it was working at all surprises me.

sorry for the noise, learn from my mistake and make sure you're holding it properly - it is actually documented and I've used it before!

several coding sessions scratching my head, for a dumb mistake.

All the best
Chris

--

blog bedroomcoders.co.uk <http://bedroomcoders.co.uk>
Free source code and tutorials!

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"

   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it where I please.

   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.

   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message.