Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: commit e5eedc0cd

From: Detlef Riekenberg
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: commit e5eedc0cd
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 23:30:15 +0200

Hi grischka.

At the moment, i find nothing, what is required in /lib
to build i386 software on x86_64,
but only things for running software.
But that case must be handled by the compiled software.

Can you please make a 0.9.28 release in the near future?

That allow linux packages a far more current package
with the new features.
After the path fixes for i386-tcc,
I want to have an updated Compiler explorer.

https://godbolt.org

After a 0.9.28 release, i want to check every requirement for C99.

When we support that (peobably excluding complex math),
i suggest a version 1.0 release
as c99 compatible (probably excluding complex math)
with support for some c11 feature.

missing c99 features already found:
* _Pragma
* #pragma STDC FENV_ACCESS
* #pragma STDC FP_CONTRACT
* #pragma STDC CX_LIMITED_RANGE
* complex math

implemented c11 features already found:
* _Generic()
* _Alignas
* _Alignof
* _Noreturn

* _Atomic is available, but does not work as expected

I plan to provide external tests for every feature and
with that support, we can decide,
which feature/test we want to add to tinycc.

Regards,
Detlef.