Re: [Tinycc-devel] apple support

From: Vlad Vissoultchev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] apple support
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 14:54:05 +0200

Can you check out why github CI is failing osx/amd64 tests

https://github.com/TinyCC/tinycc/actions/runs/3587141614/jobs/6037151088

The tests are running under  macOS  11.7.1  20G918 (not latest)

This happened after commit Add debug support to macos

https://github.com/TinyCC/tinycc/commit/62096265ed62eb07144bed0dd9c038e03abdf30f

cheers,
</wqw>