Re: [Tinycc-devel] Do any flags avoid internal error: relocation failed?

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Do any flags avoid internal error: relocation failed?
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:06:53 +0100

It will help maintainers if you tell what tcc version you're using.

$ tcc -v
tcc version 0.9.27 mob:95e3951 2022-12-24T09:30:00+01:00 (AArch64 Darwin)

I daily compile a real and rather complex C file as big as 2835488 bytes wo. PB
on Windows 32/64, Linux X86/x64/arm/arm64 as well as few other *BSD platforms.

C.