tlf-devel

Re: Preparations for TLF-1.4.0 release

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: Preparations for TLF-1.4.0 release
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:14:55 +0100

Hi Juanjo,

TLF-1.4.0 will be the formal release of the actual github development
state. The changes from 1.3.2 are documented in the NEWS file there.
Please see

https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/blob/master/NEWS

for details.

I think the new release will be happen around next monday or tuesday.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea