tlf-devel

Moving the bandmap.

From: Lukasz Olszewski
Subject: Moving the bandmap.
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 19:17:15 +0100

Hi,

I apologise if this is a trivial question, but I've read the man page multiple times and I cannot figure out how to move the bandmap display.

I have no rig control. My frequency is simply logged as 15m for example.

Today I was on 15m and the bandmap window was showing spots from 21.200 to 21.300. I needed to see ones below 21.200. I tried ctrl-f (it did nothing. - probably because it requires rig control).

However, somehow later the bandmap shifted to display range 21.100 to 21.200 just when I needed 21.200~21.300...

Can someone help me, please by telling me how to navigate the bandmap window?

Many thanks,
Lukasz