trans-coord-news

Re: [Trans-coord-news] i18n rss

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Trans-coord-news] i18n rss
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:18:54 +0000

Alex Muntada <address@hidden> writes:

> * Nic Ferrier <address@hidden>:
>   [2005-01-03 21:26:24 +0000]
>
>> Has anyone got any ideas about how to get more information about
>> errors from firefox?
>
> I didn't find any plugin that could help debug Firefox errors
> (I'd like something like that, too) but I've been able to chase
> the error.

I spent some time looking at the code. But my kids have given me a bad
cold and so I'm unable to concentrate fully on the task (or indeed any
task).

> You should replace the <date> tags with <pubDate> and it should
> work wonders (I've just checked it out from local).

Well spotted.

The date tag is coming through from an early version that didn't
format the RSS properly.

Thanks for your help. I've committed the fixed stylesheet for
producing the RSS and changed the RSS file.

The foreign RSS should also work.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk