[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.30.0-rc2 available for download

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.30.0-rc2 available for download
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:22:05 +0200

L.S.

Traverso is getting in good shape, and Traverso 0.30.0-rc1 received some
testing and valuable feedback from our userbase (thanks Nic! ;-) )

Numerous issues are fixed, so I think it's almost time to release the final
0.30.0.
However, it would be great if you give this one some testing too, to make sure
the 0.30.0 release will be as good as possible!

It would of course also be nice if the German translation would be completed
before the final release, anyone?

Thanks a lot, looking ahead for your feedback!

The Traverso Team.