[Traverso-devel] OS X porting, some info

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] OS X porting, some info
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:20:47 +0200

Hi Nic,

I found this link, though I don't get it really. Must be due I have no mac and
all the terminologie is yadayada for me :-)

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.1/deployment-mac.html

If the current cvs doesn't still work, you could also try to add these in the
macx section of base.pri:

LIBS += -framework ljack -framework ltraversocore

Or whatever lib it's linking too.

You could try to first test it with jack, remove the addition you made
earlier, that is, remove the

LIBS += ljack

(I think you added it in engine.pro)

It would be nice if Traverso runs on os x, it shouldn't be hard to solve your
problem, if I only knew something about compiling apps on that platform...

Perhaps someone else has a clue on compiling stuff on OS X ?

Have a nice day.