[Traverso-devel] jmbfade/eq

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] jmbfade/eq
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:48:52 +0200

Hi Nic,

Almost forgot to look at your amazing jmbfade/eq!

Cool stuff :-)

Didn't look at the code currently, the curve had over and undershoot right?
Would be nice to extend it to use the Curve class from Traverso!

Or in other words, start adding it to the ViewItem classes (or other type of
classes, need's to be figured out!)

Say, we add a < e > for Fades, and this one pops up?

It needs actually more then that, the "Curve Mode" needs to be reactivated,
including "nearby detection".
That is, in case the mouse "almost" points to a Curve, it will
become "active", made visible by color change or something similar...

The "jmbfade/eq" also needs to be jmb enabled the traverso way.....

I'll think on this a bit more, suggestions on "Curve Mode" are welcome :-)

(like automatic selection of CurveNodes. "soft selection" is the concept
we'are talking about hehe)

Have a nice day,

Remon

P.S.
And of course < SPACE > should work on the fade range, and loop on default!