Re: [Traverso-devel] OS X port - Patches

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] OS X port - Patches
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:05:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Nic,

> Here are a few patches required for the OS X port. In some *.pro files
> QMAKE_LIBDIR must include /usr/local/qt/lib (or $QTDIR/lib for that
> matter,
> but it didn't work like that on my system). It is important that this
> entry
> is the first in the list.

Thanks, I'll upload it to cvs next week.

> I found something interesting:
> http://jezabel.sourceforge.net/index.html
> It doesn't seem to be active anymore, but we could probably learn a lot
> about
> LADSPA plugins from the code.

I'm still not sure how to proceed with the plugins stuff, specially in
regard to the JMB enabled GUI's.
Perhaps it's better to first create some 'internal' effects, like the
jmbeq/fade you made, code a prototype for the Curve/CurveNodes/GUI etc.

But it's indeed nice to have some examples, thanks for the link :-)

Have a nice day,