Re: [Traverso-devel] libslv2 ubuntu packages

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] libslv2 ubuntu packages
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:49:12 +0200

Good evening :-)

> I noticed that my Ubuntu binary packages of libslv2 were completely broken.
> Sorry for that. Fixed versions are uploaded, you should receive them
> automatically with your next update.

No problem, and thanks!

> Remon, I noticed that libtraverso is built statically by default in the cvs
> version. Maybe it would be better to do than for OS X only, and build
> shared libs on linux.

Ehm, shared libs are fine with me, but it's cvs, so if someone want's to build
on OS X, he/she should edit libbase.pri to enable static building by default.

The idea is that one knows what he's doing when compiling from cvs!
It could be placed of course on the website how to most simply build Traverso
for Mac OS X, with a hint for cvs compiling....

Have sweet dreams,