[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.30.1 tarball for testing

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.30.1 tarball for testing
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:42:58 +0200

Hi list,

Finally fixed the " Playing across region boundaries causes drop outs", it
appeared to be a sync problem in the readsource buffers...

The Changelog for 0.30.1 so far is:

* Fixed 2 possible crash bugs.
* Added "merged waveform drawing for stereo tracks"
* Snapping improved considerably!
* Traverso builds on Mac OS X now!
* Fix clip normalization, scans only the Clips source range
* Move the AudioClip during move visually again to the targetTrack!
* Solo/Mute improvements
* Sync audioclip readsource buffers to first point of use in case the
  sync position of a seek isn't in the range of the audioclip!
  Fixes bug #16919

I wonder a bit how the solo/mute improvements have to be interpreted, I'm not
able anymore to easily listen to one track at a time by doing < O > on
tracks...
Could you enlighten me a bit Nicola?

So, if this works for you, then it's a release :-)

Just a tiny bit of translation I think, and some testing of the improved snap.
Oh, and the audioclip moving has changed (is visible again when target track
changes)
Please test with and without playing...

You can find the tarball here:

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/traverso/assets/files/traverso-0.30.1.tar.gz