[Traverso-devel] FadeDialog updated

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] FadeDialog updated
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:22:20 +0200

Hi all,

I've updated the layout of the FadeDialog a bit, it looks similar though,
however it's using the QLayout classes, and as a result cleaned up the
drawing code a bit.

I also fiddled a bit with the colors, what do you think about it ?

The be honest, I'm not a great fan of the greenish look, have some ideas about
the look/colors though, will try to post it in another mail...

The FadeDialog is now somewhat in the 'coding/architectural style' of
traverso, if some of you feel adventurous to merge the 'jmbequalizer' code
into something similar.... :-P

Greetings,