Re: [Traverso-devel] How's it going?

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] How's it going?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:51:57 +0200

Remon Sijrier wrote:
> Hello Jonatan,
>
>> Hi there. I've joined this list now.
>
> Nice and welcome!

Thanks!

>> How's development going? I'm looking forward to the next release... =)
>
> Heh, it's going one step at a time :)
>
> You could speed up the next release, or at least introduce one new feature
> you
> have on your wishlist...
> Fit Song to View, or what this implies zooming to any level, not just powers
> of 2
>
> For this one, you don't need C++ or Qt knowledge, I think C only would do
> perfectly.
>
> Let me know if you like to work on that one, then I'll explain the idea I
> have
> to get it implemented!

Tell me about and I can take a look.

I've tried to compile the CVS version but didn't succeed, I think it was
the missing lv2. But lv2 isn't released yet, and I can't find the source
to download. Why not include it in traverso?

Another thing that is very important for me is to have it work with
44.1KHz mode on 48KHz fixed cards, letting ALSA do the samplerate
conversion. Since aplay (alsa player) can do it, so should traverso.
It's all about setting the right parameters in the right way, I believe...

--
/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-