Re: [Traverso-devel] current cvs updates

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] current cvs updates
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:16:02 +0200

Remon Sijrier wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Currently in cvs is the addition of the MenuBar, it uses icons located in
> /usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/
>
> I need to figure out a nice way to use icons of the current windowmanager, as
> to have better integration.
>
> Let me know please if you have ideas to improve the use of the MenuBar, and
> be
> prepared for a culture shock! :-)

Hehe... =) Actually, since you already use the mousebutton for some
things, I really think it's OK to use it for the "most common action" on
everything. Like dragging a clip [ Button ] or setting the marker
< Button >.

> Updated the cursors a bit, now drag, gain, and pan actions give visual
> feedback by the cursor, does this help with your drag problem Jonatan ?

Yes, now I can *see* when it's OK to drag.

--
/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-