Re: [Traverso-devel] Fixed cursor position during hold action

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Fixed cursor position during hold action
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:25:37 +0200

> A simple, dirty, yet effective solution ;-) :

Hehe, I thought I was the only one to come up with something like this :-)

Though I'm not sure if you know a function to make it invisible?

I've created an empty transparent pixmap for this some 5 minutes ago, and that
works lovely :-)

But I do like the 'mouse gesture' cursor shapes, so what about extending this
ugly hack by adding a 'FakeCursor' ViewItem which stays at the start point of
the hold action?
Shouldn't be to hard to add..., and we can add very lovely cursors, since we
can use any program to make the png's ;-)

Remon

P.S.
It's fine if you send the example to my mail if it's working for you, I'm
always curious how you do stuff..