[Traverso-devel] CVS update

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] CVS update
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:18:26 +0200

Hi list,

Just to let you know so you can play with the new interface, and tell me how
ugly it looks when compiled against Qt 4.1.
If it doesn't work, please let me know, I'm using it with Qt 4.2 now and it
looks fine ;-)

Oh Nicola, the Gain and Zoom hold actions have the new 'super duper ugly hack'
thingies.
Could you please give me a list with 'desired' behavior for all the 'hold'
actions?

Have fun!

Remon

P.S.
It _should_ compile and run fine with Qt 4.1, it's just the look and feel that
might be diferent.
If you get an error about 'function setStyleSheet' doesn't exist or something
similar, just remove that line in the source code, forgot to check if that
one has been removed.