Re: [Traverso-devel] Thoughts on plugin strategy

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Thoughts on plugin strategy
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:02:05 +0100

Nicola Doebelin wrote:
> Am Montag, 29. Januar 2007 21:36 schrieb Jonatan Liljedahl:
>> jmbeq.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
>> JmbEq::paintEvent(QPaintEvent*)':
>> jmbeq.cpp:125: error: 'class QPainter' has no member named 'setRenderHints'
>>
>> Perhaps my Qt is too old? (4.1.2)
>
> Yes, 4.2 required, but you can remove the line in question. The painting will
> not be anti-aliased, but it should work.

Ok, that fixed it. This is very nice!
May I suggest that you choose band automagically instead, by checking
what node is closest to mouse cursor when moving the mouse (not while
dragging or changing any other parm), simply measure the distance from
mouse to each node (sqrt(dx*dx + dy*dy)) and select the one with
shortest distance.
The 1..4 keys could be used to enable/disable each band though, as I've
seen some EQ GUI's has it in other apps.

--
/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-