Re: Fwd: Re: [Traverso-devel] Thoughts on plugin strategy

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Traverso-devel] Thoughts on plugin strategy
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:35:27 +0100

Remon wrote:
> Hi,

>>> Makes sense, and is what I have in mind, except the last one. A bunch of
>>> curves on a wave form, it doesn' mean anything to the user, right ?
>> I think it does! The user could want to align a change in the curve with
>> a change in the audio, and seeing the waveform can help a lot (depending
>> on what kind of audio it is...)
>
> Ah now I understand. Point is of course, which curves do you want to be
> visible?
> Btw, the audio waveform will _always_ be visible, and as pointed out by
> Nicola, it could be handy for gain/pan curve to be always 'slightly' visible
> in Edit Mode, perhaps that's what you mean too ?

I just meant that the waveform should be visible behind the currently
selected curve (or curves, could be toggable) for the current plugin.
Perhaps there's a point with letting the gain curve be visible all the
time, I'm not sure, maybe not?

Compiling Qt 4.2.1 right now, so that I can give the latest traverso cvs
a try... =)

--
/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-