Re: [Traverso-devel] bas sound with alsa, no sound with jack

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] bas sound with alsa, no sound with jack
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:00:57 +0100

> In addition you need libslv2, libslv2-dev, fftw3, and fftw3-dev, which you
> can apt-get from my ubuntu repo (www.doebelin.org...) and from ubuntu
> universe. (I can't guarantee that the libslv2 packages work on feisty, they
> are only tested on dapper and edgy.)

Libslv2 isn't released yet, to make cvs compilation easier, I made slv2
support a compile time option.
Removing it from the build should be as simple as opening
traverso/src/base.pri and uncommenting LV2_SUPPORT

> I hope it works. If not, please report the problem here on the dev-list. If
> you struggle compiling it, I could create a binary, but cvs changes rapidly
> at the moment, so it's not really worth the effort.

There's a ready to run binary on the download page, though I can't garuantee
it will work.

Greetings,