Re: [Traverso-devel] bas sound with alsa, no sound with jack

From: Nicola Doebelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] bas sound with alsa, no sound with jack
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:57:22 +0100

Am Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007 14:39 schrieb Remon:
> > My pleasure. By the way there's no need to hurry with the cvs version,
> > because we are in the middle of implementing a new theme engine, and
> > today the main window was just black and completely unusable. However,
> > Remon (the project leader) is very quick in resolving such stuff. So
> > hopefully it's only a matter of hours.
>
> The "going to bathroom, come back 5 minutes later, issues solved"
> phenomena ? ;-P

And once more it proved to be right. Thanks a lot for the fix! :-D

> It's the original mail from Matt, where you replied to Nic I'm missing.
> LOL, mailinglists are hard to use at times

Indeed, I posted Matts 2nd mail once more.

> P.S.
> I've made a traverso-devel 'dir' in KMail, and added a filter to move all
> ml mails into there. KMail now automatically 'knows' it's a mailinglist
> 'dir', so replying automatically picks the mailinglist address as
> "reply-to" Another quick (and less nice) solution is to use the
> 'reply-to-all' button .....

I did the same. Incoming mails are automatically moved to a 'traverso' dir.
But 'reply' still fills in the sender's personal address. How exactly did you
Kmail get to 'know' that it is a mailing list?

Best,
Nic