Re: [Traverso-devel] compiling from cvs

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] compiling from cvs
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:30:09 +0100

> binary is very unstable and the the output driver generally crashes
> before I can do anything (null driver crashes too, so traverso exits).

To let Traverso use only your playback buses, (and since traverso doesn't
start, so you can't go to the settings page), you can edit the config file:

~/.traverso/Traverso/Traverso.conf

See this section:
[Hardware]
PreBufferSize=1
bufferSize=1024
capture=0
carddevice=hw:0
drivertype=ALSA
playback=1
samplerate=44100

By setting capture to 0, only the playback buses will be configured.

_Maybe_ this will get you going, it's just very unfortunate that the intel
driver has this much problems!