Re: [Traverso-devel] cvs update

From: Nicola Doebelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] cvs update
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:30:22 +0100

Hi,

Am Montag, 5. Februar 2007 18:18 schrieb Remon:
> Work cursor now is a solid line, and cpu consumption has reduced somewhat,
> still trying to get an idea how to improve the painting performance
> further! Nicola, I think the animated flip page should be a bit smoother
> now on your ppc ?

Hm, it doesn't work at all. Can it be de/activated somehow? I couldn't find a
key action for it... CPU usage doesn't seem to have changed significantly
here, but it's hard to judge, because it depends on the zoom level.

> Running Traverso for hours, no crash so far, so if you have different
> experiences, let me know please!

Try deleting a track and then zoom vertically...

Sorry, but you were asking for it ;-)

Nic