[Traverso-devel] Re: some successes [was:compiling from cvs]

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Re: some successes [was:compiling from cvs]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:39:37 +0100

Hi Matt,

> losing track of this thread!  trying to consolidate responses here.

OK, thanks for summarizing your experiences, glad it worked out for you now!
QJackctl behaviour under gnome indeed seems a bit weird, I've heard it from
other people too.

Have fun using Traverso, keep in mind that the cvs version is a little bit
unstable here and there as Nicola lovely pointed out *grmbl*, and if you have
any questions or suggestions, feel free to post them here!

Regards,

Remon