Re: [Traverso-devel] database stuff and such

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] database stuff and such
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:22:15 +0100

Hi,

Would be great if I could talk a bit more live on this functionality with you,
since I've not looked into this at all, and I'm unsure if it makes sense to
start with it now, how it fit's into traverso right now, and so on.

There are a number of things you could work on, have a look at the TODO
file :-)
Nicola created a bit nicer looking one, will upload that to cvs too.

First priority right now is releasing 0.40.0, and finish stuff that's not
finished.

Traverso lacks a bit of the 'wow' factor, and the new look might help a little
hehe. More users and dev's is something that would be great.

But please feel free to dig into this, talk a bit more about it, and so on.

Greetings,

Remon