Re: [Traverso-devel] database stuff and such

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] database stuff and such
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:15:37 +0100

> well, just looking at the directory of my current album which is about
> to get finished: 60GiB of sample data that I recorded, 98% with obfuscated
> names... not to mention the project files. i am really bad at keeping my

Ah, ok. Traverso stores all recorded files in the projects audiosources dir,
and stores references to it in the project.traverso file, with some basic
information.

> of course the db stuff has less priority than the 0.4 release.

Project saving, audio file naming and so on are things that need attention
actually, so it can't hurt to see if the naming/saving can be made more
future proof!

Greetings,