[Traverso-devel] themer fun

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] themer fun
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:36:01 +0100

Hi,

One complaint I got some time ago was that the interface had a 'heavy' look.

I'm not an artist at all, but the clipsarea doesn't look heavy at all in this
setup, does it?

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/traverso/screenies/screen1.png

Don't mind the trackpanel please, it needs to read the track theming data, not
implemented yet.
Does it make sense to make seperate theme data for the trackpanel?

Before posting more dumb screenshots, it's all up to you to make a theme file
with colors, spacings and whatnot yourself....

Any graphics artists out there??