Fwd: Re: [Traverso-devel] themer fun

From: Remon
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Traverso-devel] themer fun
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:44:28 +0100

More coolness factors:

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/traverso/screenies/screen2.png

I wonder a bit how to properly layout trackpanel stuff.

For the real coolness to take effect, set:

<property name="AudioClip:polygonpeakdrawing" value="1" />

Indeed, to 1, turning it off goes back to line based wave drawing.

Polygon drawing only:

<property name="AudioClip:fillwave" value="1" />

Which fills the wave with this color:

<color name="AudioClip:wavemacroview:brush" red="145" green="145" blue="195"
alpha="255" />

and
<color name="AudioClip:wavemacroview:outline" red="80" green="80" blue="120"
alpha="255" />

for the outline

You can define one for the curveview too, actually, you have too lol.

AudioClips have a top/bottom margin, Track's have a top/bottom border width
(you need to set a color for those), and there is the track seperator height
property.

Oh well, it's all in the theme file, I've some good deal of fun playing with
it :-)

Remon

P.S.
Changing the track clip margins don't update the view right now, use vertical
zoom to make the effect visible!
Same when setting track border width's, the audioclip height doesn't get
updated.